- SWAP IN SECONDS: No need to remove spring bars to swap different color combinations in and out. Easily remove your strap without tools to swap in seconds for a new look daily!
- SELECT PROPER WIDTH: Available in 18mm 20mm 22mm and 24mm widths to fit thousands of watch models. To determine proper width for your watch use a metric ruler to measure the lug width or the width of the current band at the point where it attaches. If your watch has an odd lug width (19mm 21mm or 23mm) we recommend going with the strap 1mm larger than measured. The material is soft and should squeeze in nicely.
- LENGTH SELECTION GUIDELINES: ‘Standard’ length (available in 18mm 20mm and 22mm widths) measures approximately 10-inches and fits wrists from 5″ to 7 1/2″ in circumference. ‘Long’ version (available in 20mm 22mm and 24mm widths) measures approximately 11-inches and fits wrists from 6″ to 8 1/2″. Those with larger wrists (above 7 1/4″) typically prefer the ‘Long’ version. Watch geometry will also impact fit.
- THE PERFECT BALLISTIC NYLON: Lightweight and breathable yet very sturdy. Barton bands are typically softer than other nylon watch bands but have a tighter weave making them equally or more durable.
- LASER CUT ULTRASONICALLY WELDED WATER PROOF and WASHABLE: Laser cut to eliminate fraying; Ultrasonic welding combines two pieces of nylon into one homogenous piece forming a stronger bond and cleaner look than stitching. Stink resistant and machine washable.